Terms and Conditions
All work is carried out in accordance with BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition).
The installation will comply with Part P of the Building Regulations (2005). Where required, on completion Pope Power will issue the relevant certification and inform your local building control office of the nature and extent of the works carried out.
Pope Power guarantees all work for a period of 12 months from completion, provided that the work is not altered or interfered with in any way (including third party repairs). Materials and components are subject to
All installation work is covered by the NICEIC 6 year insurance-backed Warranty Scheme.
Power may be shut off as the work is carried out and a temporary supply fitted. Flooring may be lifted to provide access. In order to run new cables the contractor may need to open channels in the ceilings and walls, we will fill these channels to a bonding coat only if agreed before hand and included in your written quotation.
The above may not apply to every project and your electrician will advise you on the day.
Pope Power will take every care to avoid damage during the execution of works, however, dependent on the age of the property and the type of work contracted it is possible that some slight damage may be inevitable, i.e. cracking or breaking of dried floorboards, cracks to plaster near channeling, carpets not refitting tightly. We cannot be held responsible for repairs to such damage.
Pope Power, will require the payment of a deposit prior to booking works into their schedule of works.
Unless otherwise agreed on your written quotation, no other payment will be required until the works have been completed. Upon completion, the balance of the monies owed will become due. Larger projects may require interim payments, and this will be agreed in advance. Pope Power accepts payment in the form of cash and bank transfer.
All materials including fittings, cables and other components remain the property of Pope Power until full and final payment is made.
- Additional works (that is, those not specifically noted in this quotation) will be subject to charges at our normal rate of £45 per hour.
- All fittings remain the property of Pope Power until full and final payment is received.
- All fittings and components provided as white plastic conforming to the relevant British standards (unless otherwise stated).
- Where making good is necessary, Pope Power will not be responsible unless included in your written quotation
- Pope Power will provide materials and labour unless otherwise stated.
- Pope Power will have access to the property on the days agreed. The job duration quoted assumes vacant access and the absence of delays or disruptions by other trades. Any delays due to disruption or impeded access may result in additional charges.
- Pope Power will not be responsible for waste removal.
- Occupants will need to ensure that the floor spaces of all rooms are clear. Any delays due to unclear spaces will result in additional charges.
- Certificates, where required, will be forwarded on receipt of full payment.
- Parking permits are to be provided where required, otherwise parking costs will be added to the final invoice.